1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Yaldain, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a spa room as a gift to my wife at ny ny . I didn't use a comp just paid out right. I did however get my spring offer and has a nice bit of fp . Do you know if I call if they will still give free play even though not booking the free room?has anyone done this.

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did this at Monte Carlo. I have 14 nights booked at the Platinum rate. The Spring offer came in with FP, resort credit, three free nights, free show tickets and I called. They added it to my existing reservation, boosted the resort credit as the free nights were for a suite that I didn't want (noisy in the middle of the hub, I like the smaller rooms at the end of the halls where the parties don't roam.)

Just call, they'll add it I bet.

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did this at Monte Carlo. I have 14 nights booked at the Platinum rate. The Spring offer came in with FP, resort credit, three free nights, free show tickets and I called. They added it to my existing reservation, boosted the resort credit as the free nights were for a suite that I didn't want (noisy in the middle of the hub, I like the smaller rooms at the end of the halls where the parties don't roam.)

Just call, they'll add it I bet.

4. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely. Spring offers were so late in coming, I'd already made my reservations for March. Once it arrived, I called, and they not only adjusted my room rates way down, but also added on the "extras" for me (resort credit, freeplay, etc.). Definitely worth a phone call, at least in my case!

5. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont think you can get the freeplay associated with the offer, unless you book the offer...

On one of my Excal offers it says..."You must be a registered Excalibur hotel guest on this promotional offer to receive your FREEPLAY®."

ON THIS PROMOTION...is the key phrase

6. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They gave me the freeplay, and F&B credit. They just "reconfigure" your existing reservation to include it. I'd definitely call - takes 30 seconds for them to say yes, or no! Nothing to lose.

7. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can (normally). I did the same this weekend at Monte Carlo. They just added the offer code to the reservation I already had so we'll also receive the FP and RC.

8. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess if your offer is for a Spa room then you should be good to go.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not take the free room offer vs paying for it? Did I miss something above?

10. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont think the free room offer is for the Spa room they want...

11. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do not have to follow the offer exactly. They are more than willing to upgrade people for a fee if they want a better room and you still get any perks that were with the offer.

12. conga69

conga69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yaldain - Like others mentioned, doesn't cost anything to call. I've done this on multiple occasion with Mlife and Grazie. I normally book my trip months in advance and end up calling to adjust/change FP or FB when a better offer come along.

13. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The free offter was for a normal standard room. Not a spa room now we do not spend a ton of time in the rooms but thought it would be a nice perk for us to have .

14. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a side note I called and this was added to are room. They also adjusted the room rate a little since we wanted to stay in the spa suite vs what they offered in the offer.

15. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moral of the story - always worth a call. I've always gotten at least something for my trouble (if not exactly what I wanted) if I call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.