1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

18 months is too long!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kitsi, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsi

Kitsi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, finally planning our next trip. Daughter got married last summer and we put off our annual fall trip. Can't wait to be there this spring, so much has changed in 18 months away. There will be a lot to see and do. Flights booked and rooms reserved. Now passing the time reading the forum getting ideas on what we may want to do.
    Thinking of a day trip to Red Rock this time. Need to check that out and see if its in the "cards" this trip. :poker:

We're snowed in here in Michigan :Þ and I think of the pools, lazy rivers and sunshine! :woohoo:

I think I'm a little excited....

Kitsi

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to vegas in my fourth year of university...twice. Then i took 3 years off because, you know, I had to get a job, start a career, all the jazz. But since going back in October 2012, I'm about to go for the 7th time since then. Most between trips has been 6.5 months, shortest was less than 3. I don't think I'll ever be able to go 18 months again, that just seems painful. I'm ready to go back before I've even left these days...maybe that will change eventually, but I don't see that happening for awhile.

Welcome back!

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

That's the good thing about Vegas, even if you can't make it back as often as you would like it's always there waiting for you. :thumbsup:

4. bigwill

bigwill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting the itch for Vegas again I was there 15 months ago I have wanted to go back since so I will be booking a trip for May or Sept got to celebrate the Big 40 with a epic party. Busy year Mexico, US Open(golf), Montreal, Las Vegas not like I imagined the year leading up to my 40th.

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Red Rock was nice. A lot depends on the time of year. If planned just right it would be phenomenal weather to take a hike.

6. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol, I've pretty much always been a tropical beach guy, and never had an interest in Vegas until March 2012, when I went there on a business trip. Now, Vegas is baked into my trip planning. Second trip was in June and third trip is in March. And I'll likely take a solo ultra-degenerate trip in the fall.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.