1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BigWW, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off sorry if this is in the wrong place or a dumb question. The last time I was in vegas was last April. I try to go twice a year.
    I'm not a huge gambler by any means. I like craps and black jack and the wife plays primarily roulette with a little slot play.

I've always been sapphire with Mlife. I just noticed I was upgraded to Pearl. Was this a mess up? I thought the point system reset every October. And like I said I'm not a huge gambler so I've never qualified for anything higher than the basic Sapphire.

Anyway, I'm not complaining by any means. It just has me wondering why, lol. Like when you can remember the name of a movie or song and you try like heck to remember.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should log into the mLife website and check your point total.

It takes 25,000 TC (Tier Credits) to get to Pearl Level. It's possible that with purchases and play, you made the point level.

3. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I logged in and I'm sitting at zero points, lol

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you probably got 25k points before it reset in Oct.

5. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The points reset Oct 1. If you got 25,000 TCs you will be upgraded to Pearl. They do not tell you that you have been upgraded. Unless you go to a Mlife desk you won't get a new card. If you paid for your room, it takes a few days for those TCs to appear. You will keep your status for the next year. So you might have made Pearl in April, and not noticed. so you will be Pearl through Sept 2015.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, if you log in today, it will show ZERO points.

I am guessing your play last year boosted you up to Pearl, and just were not aware of it. As said, nobody will come and congratulate you are your continued donations to MGM or anything like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.