1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live TR: 1/30 - 2/2 - SOLO....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by chess, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn chess sorry about the loss, man...if you make it out to MM then we'll get it back on a hot craps roll.

I swear to the craps gods that I am feeling a fire bet hit.

2. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was great to meet up with you chess. Sorry about your losses. Its Vegas swings in both direction. It was funny how we demanded that they get rid of the hit Soft 17 and the on that last hand that it actually hurt us.

I was just too tired and then headed back to Cosmo. Ended up at Aria and won playing sleepy I told pleepleus that I though I was betting $500 white chips and it turned out to be $5000. Flags at Aria. Good thing I was tired and not paying attention and since it was Baccarat it was easy. Was wondering why I owe $1250 in commission after a few hands...

Good to meet you.

3. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude... Everyone a big number needed to be hit... fucking 7'd out... sucked....

Again Packer would have cleaned up like a mad man.......

I mentioned fucking MM to the old lady and she bitched.... I guess Pandora doesnt do it for her... fuck

4. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Its all good.... I learned to cope with it my friend :) That was funny... I laughed my ass off when you were like... I am done.... bronco was like seriously LOL.........

Its all good man... ha ha too funny ! Until next time, will try and catch up with you guys and hang a bit more.....

Def good to meet ya... I told plee i will get ahold of you clowns when I get back in...

Plee treated us to a good dinner.. killer deal he got as well !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.