1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

clubs for 20 something birthday parties

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by snoopydogj, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In July us "older" Vegas Mom's & Dad's take out the kid's for their 21 birthday parties.
    There are 18 going but the group that will be going out will be 4 men & 4 ladies. 2 are the birthday girls the rest are cousins, brothers, sisters. All mid to late 20's.

Just want some ideas for them to get the most bang for their buck. There budget is $1,000 to $1,500 tops.

It doesn't need to be the biggest, expensive club, just a good club with a decent table & bottle service.

Plus any tips you might have for them to make the night go more smoothly. I know they need to grease the door men & security, Anyone else?

Thanks

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i would try calling a club host. They have deals on bottles sometimes. At the top clubs, i dont think 1500 will be enough for a table on the main floor on weekends. I remember there was a post about someone getting a really good deal at drais

I would recommend xs, marquee, drais or hakassan. I heard life at sls is good. Never been there tho.

3. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to get 2 bottles at any of the "hot" clubs which Riddick has recommended within that budget for 8 people, but don't expect prime real estate. Lavo and Tao are probably easier to get a deal with as they are not as popular.

I personally prefer XS or Light out of the above mentioned clubs. However, I did go to Life at SLS with broncofn and had a great time. The club wasn't too crowded and we had some great real estate.

I get a little claustrophobic and Marqquee and Hakkasan can easily become sardine cans.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the quote I got from Marquee last year to give you an idea. It was packed when we went.

Here is the respective pricing for each room:
    Roof Deck Patio - $1000-2000
    Boom Box Room - $1500
    Library Room - $1000
    Main Room - $2500+
    Prime Area of Main Room - $3000-5000
    *Bottle prices average $495 each, toward your minimum spend. These minimums are before sales tax, 10% LET Tax and 20% gratuity for the waitress. Check-in time is typically 10-11pm.

Hopefully you can get buy one get one free or buy two get one free deal. As plee suggested, Lavo and Tao would be better places to get a better table. Tryst might be a good place also.

5. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget taking care of security. They can keep the ********* away as well as bring in some nice ladies if that is what you are looking for.

6. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tryst you can often get 2 Grey Goose for $450 or 1 Grey Goose and 1 Champagne for $300.

7. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also warn them that 20% gratuity is already tacked on, but the bill will make it look like it hadn't been included yet.

8. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The DJ and time of year can make a difference. This weekend, I imagine XS is going to have a hefty minimum considering it's Super Bowl and a UFC weekend plus Kaskade is Friday and Zedd is Saturday.

9. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see table min being ridiculous for the main floor with all this action.

It would be cool to see Kaskade and Zedd.

10. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. Love the unts unts unts.
    :goofy::woohoo::woot::banana::drooling:

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it always already tacked on?

One would hate to be the cheap guy and assume wrong. How do they make it look like it isn't included?

12. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like a good deal as far a bottle service goes, what's the minimum spend?

13. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have additional lines before the total, asking for additional gratuity for the waitstaff.

14. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we had a blast at life. Wish we had the same deal last time as we have for this Friday night!

15. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at XS for ZEDD last year on the Friday of Super Bowl weekend and the table We had on the floor was 10k minimum :cry:

But it honestly was awesome.

16. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tryst was my favorite club and it is still a beautiful venue. When a place offers you a package deal, do not say what is the minimum for the table. There is a reason why they are giving you a package deal. Just take the package and go have a great time.

XS is one of the top clubs (grossing) in the world and tryst an older club now compared to other places. about 5 years ago, you would not get these type of deals at tryst.

17. WMU

WMU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the forums on jack colton. They will most likely recommend a tier 2 club with your price range.

18. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know much about Vegas clubs, I did Gold Lounge bottle service and really enjoyed that.

I could see myself doing so drying like that again.

I'm not sure his to interpret your comment about not asking about minimum spend when offered a package: is it because packages are to offered to large spenders so the price is irrelevant; or that the package is the minimum and the reason they are offering the package is because they aren't a Tier 1 club?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know much about Vegas clubs, I did Gold Lounge bottle service and really enjoyed that.

I could see myself doing so drying like that again.

I'm not sure his to interpret your comment about not asking about minimum spend when offered a package: is it because packages are to offered to large spenders so the price is irrelevant; or that the package is the minimum and the reason they are offering the package is because they aren't a Tier 1 club?

19. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are giving you a package, that will be your minimum. Places like XS, Marquee and Hakk will not make packages on busy nights but maybe they will during industry nights. It's also basically a who you know in the industry out there but there is only so much they can do. If you take care of them they will take care of you, just like any other industry position out there.

20. pleepleus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did have fun from what I remember. I think there's a picture of me acting a fool on here somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.