1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tell me about LAX

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DonnyC, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at LAX as a MyVegas reward...but I think I'll get the best info in this section.

Tell me about LAX in general and bottle service more specifically.

Thanks

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been there. I heard it sucks.

If you want a hip hop club go to the bank at bellagio

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there 4 times since 2007. Not even on the radar when compared to the current line up of clubs on the strip..Small dance floor and is currently on the club crawl list. They give out a lot of free passes to try to fill the place up. Hip hop, top 40, basically an anti EDM location.

Unless you are staying down there, have nothing else to do and have no other option but that for that night.... I wouldn't waste my MyVegas on that.

4. Vegas Name Ron Mexico

Vegas Name Ron Mexico Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did bottles here about 4 years ago and had a blast. We had somewhere between 11 to 13 people (male and female). We got a booth next to the DJ. They gave us our own bathrooms (had to get security to unlock door each time, but they are always near by and happy to do it). Security was great, servers were very good too. The place is just a bit stale because of all the newer clubs that have opened. It was still fun when I was there.
    They play very little EDM and all of the "normal" bottle service guidelines apply. Bottles are a small amount lower here than the nicer spots. Sometimes you can score some buy 1, get 1 free deals if you speak to the right person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.