1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has MyVegas Rewards been rather bad lately?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

After going last time with 3 rewards in two shows (Fantasy and Aquiruam in MB) and free play @ Aria. Is it just me or does it seem like the rewards here are getting worse? My next Vegas trip will probably be next year but I will not be staying at a mLife hotel so I won't be using the free room. With a million worth of LP what do you think its best used on?

2. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kind of hard to say this far out since the rewards seems to be changing/disappearing of late. I don't have nearly as many points as you but I plan on going next year. It is pretty much a wait and see game

3. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes most of the good rewards are gone. good thing i was going to vegas twice a month to use my LP but now I can't find anything i want. saw all the shows and did the attractions.

Still great deal for free.

4. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have a million LP, not much to really spend them on at the moment. My wife had about 600k and we used them for three nights at the Mandalay Bay at on a particularly expensive weekend (bonus days and such used). We could have gotten comp rooms at Harrahs, but its a nice upgrade to the MB for free (basically) with LP. Also using a bunch of things like the $50 MC food credit, breakfast buffets, etc that just make our trip a bit better overall. The days of fantastic rewards that made THE trip itself are gone, but you can still come out with some comfortable addon's. The problem for me is that I have too many LP, and there are only so many rewards to spend large amounts on. Sad to see some of the more creative rewards disappear and not be replaced with anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.