1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza Stay 12/31/2014 to 1/7/2015

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by JeaniGo1, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeaniGo1

JeaniGo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to talk to someone from the Plaza regarding my stay. I will be arriving on NYE and would like to find out the logistics of this.

I have other questions too. Should I call Curtis and does anyone know the best way to reach him.

Thanks

2. RonDiaz

RonDiaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    His phone is 702.355.1087. Reminds me I need to call him myself, see if there's anything he can do for a low-roller joe like me. I always have a good time there and I'd love to see the new rooms. Going to be there in early January as well. Please let us know how the trip is. I love trip reports.

3. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also always email him. I've done the majority of my business with him via email. His address is: Fe'[email protected] . He's always been very friendly to us and even set us up for a couple of nights on Christmas this year. The Plaza gets bashed a lot, some with reason, some without, but we stayed there in June and had a nice time. The room was clean, comfortable and functional. Only complaint about the room was the tiny bathroom. The eye level safe gets thumbs up tho! Have a great time!

4. Former Plaza Host

Former Plaza Host Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im here for you guys always. You can call or shoot me an email. :) Happy Holidays everyone.

5. JeaniGo1

JeaniGo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks again

6. hottwhls

hottwhls Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curt and the plaza is awesome place to have a blast.I'm headed there for the Superbowl bash.Look forward in my visit there Jan31-Feb2.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.