1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas matchbook collection free to good home

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a Vegas matchbook collection I'd like to find a good home for. Some of them go back to the 50's. Right now I have them in the type of tall glass container people use to keep sugar and whatnot of their kitchen counters. Most of them were gifted to me so I don't want to sell them. I don't want to parcel them out either. I know somebody in here would appreciate them and can give them a better home. All I'm asking is to pay the shipping.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sending PM.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have the same, starting in the early 70s. They sit on the mantle in a big glass vase. I haven't pulled them out in probably 10 years to see what is all in there, but I can't find myself parting with them either. Of course by nature, I'm a packrat.

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, we don't have a big house so I can't hold on to everything. I feel that if I can't display it properly and don't truly love it, it's got to go. We also cleared out 3 households when my mother, father and father in law passed away. So, we have heirlooms and whatnot that aren't up from the basement. You know how it is. I only have a small-ish corner of my sunroom/office to devote to my Vegas shrine.

5. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the interest. I've found a good home for them.

6. acoluzzi

acoluzzi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope whomever wound up with this treasure does not turn around and put it on eBay!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.