1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas has anyone else had their loyalty coins locked?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hardcor4, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardcor4

hardcor4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been on a roll lately (on my android) and am now betting max most of the time. I have won about 15k loyalty points in 1 day. Now they are locked, I have a countdown timer on the screen and cant win anymore loyalty coins for 19 hours. I can still play on facebook but I don't have the bankroll therefore cant earn as much. has this happened to anyone else?

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never heard of the countdown timer.

Are you aware of the 2,000 coin max earned per day from spins? edit: I was thinking you were playing on Facebook. I'm not sure of chip limits on the mobile.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  3. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It hasn't happened to me, but I do know there is a maximum number of LP's you can earn in a 24 hour period. Hold your reds for the gold - the reds usually don't stick around too long. ;-)

4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I don't think "Locked" is quite the right term. There is and has always been a maximum ammount of LP's you can earn per day from slots/BJ and there are different limits for the mobile game versus the desktop version. Many people have reached the daily limit on the desktop game at times and I think I reached it once in the mobile game. The timer (if that is indeed what's happening and what its for) is new though. That's actually a good thing since in the past you didn't know when you could start earning again.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A while ago someone posted some screen caps of the mobile version with the LP lock timer. I've never experienced it myself. I wish the desktop version would alert you when you've exceeded daily LP accrual.

6. hardcor4

hardcor4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played today when it unlocked only to be relocked for 22 hours after I won 500 lp. I tried to contact support to see if there is a max per day and if so what it is. all I got back was click on the loyalty coin and the timer will pop up showing how long I have to wait. If there is a limit I don't understand why I can win about 15,000 lps over 2 days before locking and then lock only after 500 the next day. frustrating

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible that you are mixing loyalty points earned from different ways? i.e. On the stretch where you thought you earned more was some of it from a daily spin, leveling up or an LP bonus day? Only LP's earned per spin/hand count towards the maximums; Daily spins and leveling up do not.

8. hardcor4

hardcor4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Possible. I would just like to know what the maximum is

9. Mervis Earl

Mervis Earl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I maxed out the other night and noticed that the gold chip collector circle at bottom left just stayed full. I think it took me about 20 spins at 1000 each to realize I wasn't collecting anymore.

10. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing has happened to me. Playing on android and won about 100,000 LPs in 3 days. Yea it was nonstop. Then the next day I was again playing max and I played for 6 minutes and got locked out. I sent a message and got the same auto reply. I then replied to that and asked what was going on. It was unlocked for about 500 more points immediately then re-locked. Seems ridiculous that just because I got lucky and got on a roll, I now have 14,000,000 chips and can only play through like 25 spins and I'm locked for the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.