PDA

View Full Version : Alex Restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas Crowned With Five Diamonds From AAA...

Perry Spring
12-07-2005, 06:24 PM
http://story.lasvegasherald.com/p.x/ct/9/id/2d97e4084f5d05a1/cid/1e0899715fbc2697/

Pimp_N_M
12-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Perry I think you might want to delete this. You can't cut and paste whole articles on this board.

Coaster Kikky
12-08-2005, 04:26 AM
Thanks for the backup Pimp. It's true that articles such as the one Perry originally posted (and edited to only link to - thanks Perry!) are copywrited and we could be in legal jeopardy by posting the articles in their entirety. Ken, the person here who would be most directly affected by a copywrite violation, also alerted me for an amendment to the post.

I for one do not read the LV papers online, unless my attention is called to an article that interests me, so I do appreciate things being pointed out. But unfortunately, even though it would be so much easier to do so, we cannot just post the articles in their entirety on this board. A brief blurb saying in essence "here's an article about ____, which I thought was interesting" and a link to it is the correct way to go about this issue - unless you want to write to the paper and/or the author of the article and obtain permission.

Thanks guys!

Perry Spring
12-08-2005, 04:59 AM
I understand the board policy, I do apologize, and will be mindful of the correct way to post articles in the future.

doctor_al
12-08-2005, 06:27 AM
About the actual article ... I'm pretty sure this is the same chef whose Renoir at Mirage was a perennial five diamond winner. Of course, he's no Emeril ... :rolleyes:

ken2v
12-08-2005, 07:17 AM
The good doctor is correct, across the board. LOL

Credit due: I asked Perry to convert it to a hotlink and he did so gladly. Kudos to him.

Pimp_N_M
12-08-2005, 07:24 AM
No Emeril nor is he Michael Mina. I believe the 3 5 Diamonds in LV are: Alex, Picasso, and Le Cirque. I haven't had Picasso or Alex but Le Cirque changed my mind about cuisine. Maybe next time I should try Picasso.

By the way... What has the Mirage replaced Renoir with?